Running in the evening

0 Comments
What a gorgeous night for a run, nothing gives me such joy as finishing work, getting home chucking on my trainers and hitting the lanes and byways. Tonight a 4.5 mile rote along my favourite track with the sun blazing down on me. The pollen certainly was interesting tonight, I think I ate my fair share of bugs and midges as well, oh the perils of summer running. Running is my therapy, not only does it gives me time to reflect and process the day it helps calm and refocus my mind. Plus running  = free cake (something I will explore in more detail later on) I have been "training" for a number of years but my passion started at school when I used to run the 1500m, 800m for Bath and Wansdyke county as it then was!

Tonight was just a great simple run with my trusty Asics and iPod shuffle for company, makes you feel great to be alive!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.