Last nights shenanigans

0 Comments
As expected a couple of glasses of prosecco last night helped open my wallet at Mel's Pampered Chef party! Another fantastic evening drooling passionately over the many products. This is the first party I have been too where the attendees where involved in the cooking, a lovely chorizo risotto and the below trifle were expertly prepared by the two teams.

http://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/images/public/uk/w16432-jubilee-recipe-trifle.pdf

I was on team risotto and I have to admit, I think the trifle crew won it!  So what have a ordered... a brand new cook book, bakers roller, measuring cups and a fantastic new pitcher which I have my eye on to concoct a few Pimms or two. Talking of Pimms, I am a bit of a traditionalist I like to add, cucumber, mint, strawberries, orange slices and sometimes crispy apple with tons of ice. I think leaving it in the fridge to allow the flavours to mature. This making me thirsty... Time for a tipple. Happy Friday one and all Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.